terça-feira, 22 de abril de 2008

resenha: hard candy.

Minha resenha curta de Hard Candy, Madonna:

"I'm just listening to Hard Candy and feeling so sad that I didn't have the same feeling I had when I heard Confessions for the first time. CODF was a revolution on my way to listen to pop/dance/electronic music and this new album is like "I heard it all before".
Well, it's ok, there are some songs quite nice and fun, but nothing like Sorry or Jump, that on the first time you hear, you realize how good they are.
I'm willing to listen to it a little bit more, to learn how to like it. But I miss the sensation I had with the previous album."

"Estoy ahora escuchando Hard Candy y me siento tán triste de no tener el mismo sentimiento que tuve cuando oí Confessions por primera vez. CODF fue una revolución tan grande en mi manera de escuchar músicas pop/dance/eletronicas y este nuevo album es algo "ya escuché todo eso antes".
Pues, vale, está bien, hay algunos temas buenos y entretenidos, pero nada como Sorry o Jump, que por primera vez que escuchas, tu percebes el cuanto són buenos.
Estoy dispuesto a oir el album un poco más, para aprender a gustar. Pero echo de menos la sensacion que tuve con el album anterior."

Na tentativa de me expressar em duas línguas.

2 comentários:

Maria Renata disse...

Mein Deutsch ist Kaput!
(y still don't he listened su new trabajo.)

Dani Sylvestre disse...

Faz dias que estou para te perguntar: vc viu a foto da Lourdes Maria no te dou um dado?

O que é aquilo?

Se fosse minha filha, eu tirava o buço dormindo...